- Adverse Weather
- Airside Safety & Operations:
- Aerodrome Emergency Planning
- Aerodrome Safety Auditing
- Aerodrome Safety Inspections
- Aerodrome Physical Characteristics
- Aircraft ‘Follow-Me’
- Apron Health & Safety
- Aircraft Identification
- Airside Incident & Accident Investigation
- Aircraft Marshaller
- Aircraft Marshaller ‘Train-the-Trainer’
- Airside Hazards and Risks
- Airside Safety Assurance
- Apron Turnround Safety
- Conflict Management on the Apron
- EASA’s Aerodrome Certification Rules
- Human and Organisational Factors
- Introduction to ICAO Annex 14, Vol. 1
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Low Visibility Operations (LVO’s)
- Managing Aerodrome Work In Progress (WIP)
- Obstacle Limitation Surfaces (OLS)
- Re-Declaring Runway Distances
- Runway Safety Awareness (Incursion and Excursion)
- Wildlife Hazard Management
- Winter Weather Operations
Where applicable course content satisfies People 1st’s (UK) National Occupational Standards (NOS), EASA Aerodrome Certification Rules and/or ICAO guidance.
Our business has experience of training staff at airports in the UK, Europe, Africa, Central America and the Middle-East. Training can be 'tailor-made' to meet your airport's requirements and is delivered at a venue of your choice when it's convenient for your organisation.
Delivered by a well-respected, experienced, friendly and approachable professional with airside safety and operations management experience.
Training courses comprise of innovative, thorough and current course materials, including case studies.
A cost-effective way to train several staff at once whilst at the same time eliminating travel costs for your staff.
- Aerodrome Safety Auditing;
- Wildlife Hazard Auditing;
- Emergency Planning;
- Aircraft Turnaround Safety Audits;
- Staff Competency Checks;
- Regulatory Compliance Checks; and
- Delivery and management of accredited aviation qualification programmes.
Contact us for further information or to make a specific request, unique to your airport's requirements, and to discover our highly competitive fees.